I’m currently living in Indiana, keeping the following plates spinning.
- Being the best dad and husband I can be.
- Going to church every Sunday.
- Working as a web programmer, mostly in ASP.NET, SQL Server, and jQuery.
- Lifting weights three or four times a week.
- Playing sled hockey for the Shirley Ryan Ability Lab / Chicago Blackhawks team.
- Volunteering as an NSO (non-skating official) and web site admin for South Shore Roller Girls.
- Practicing drawing and painting, mostly figures and portraits.
- Making homemade sausage.
- Reading, all types of books.